Aug 14, 2008

Talented Friends...

...always equals fun stuff! I'm grateful for having so many talented friends, many with artistic abilities that allow them to create for a living. I have a friend that loves chickens so much, she named her website after it...Chickengirldesign.com. Well, of course, when I see a chicken I think of her. So I sent her 2 lonely chicken placeholders I got from Italy, that I never used, only for a little inspiration. So I decided they could use a better home, and in doing so, I was rewarded with more fun stuff. To my surprise, I received more poultry inspired art in return! Well actually, a notepad designed and illustrated by the talented chicken girl herself, and an equally fun card. I love random gifts in the mail, especially when handled with care by friends. Thanks, Jannie!

1 comment:

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

I'm enjoying the chicken card holders very much. Yusuf mentioned that they kind of look like chicken bumper cars, lol! That was very kind of you to offer them to me, thank you!!! I hope you are enjoying the notepad :-)